First off, this Healthy Pumpkin Tahini Salad Dressing is dairy free and vegan! The pumpkin, tahini and olive oil create a wonderful creamy consistency. This dressing even has a drop of maple syrup for a bit of sweetness to balance out the flavors. Also, this dressing pairs great with a fall harvest salad. Personally, I poured the dressing over a salad made with kale, shredded chicken, quinoa, my Crispy Spiced Chickpeas, diced apple, walnuts and red onion. Lastly, this would be a perfect healthy thanksgiving side dish!
Just blend, add spices and enjoy!
Ingredients Used in this Pumpkin Tahini Salad Dressing Recipe:
- pumpkin puree
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- cold water
- maple syrup
- garlic powder
- black pepper
Other Fall Recipes to Make!
- Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Squash
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Pumpkin Tahini Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling!
- ⅛ cup tahini
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup cold water
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Add pumpkin puree, tahini, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and cold water to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer the dressing to a bowl and add the spices. Mix until combined.
- Serve with your favorite fall salad! Note: This recipe makes about ½ cup of dressing.
- You can store the dressing in an air-tight container for about 4 days in the fridge. If you make dressing in advance, it may thicken as it sits in the fridge. If needed, add some cold water before serving to thin it out slightly.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂