Firstly, this Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal is made with only a few healthy ingredients! All you need is oats, almond milk, applesauce, chia seeds, egg white, apple and cinnamon. Secondly, you will feel like you are eating cake for breakfast. Lastly, this baked oatmeal is filled with the perfect fall flavors. You can’t beat apple cinnamon!
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE RAMEKINS TO BAKE WITH HERE!
OTHER DELICIOUS BREAKFAST RECIPES:
- Lemon Blueberry Baked Oats
- Peaches n’ Cream Baked Oats
- Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats
- Spinach Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- ⅓ cup oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 egg white
- ⅛ cup fresh diced apple
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Mix together all ingredients except for the olive oil. Place into an oven safe small ramekin greased with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30-40 min. I topped mine with extra fresh apple pieces, cinnamon and peanut butter.
- Feel free to prep these in advance! Cover the baked oats or place them into a glass container in the fridge. Microwave day of and top with desired toppings.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂