Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Squash
This spaghetti squash dish is a great meatless dinner filled with a flavorful dairy-free mushroom sauce.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 large diced shallot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup beef bone broth (can sub chicken or vegetable stock)
- ½ cup unsweetened canned coconut milk
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp GF oat flour
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and roast at 425 degrees face down for about 45 minutes on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- For the creamy mushroom sauce, saute shallot in olive oil on medium heat until translucent. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 7-10 minutes until cooked though. Pour in the coconut milk and bone broth.
- Sprinkle in the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, pink salt, pepper and oat flour. Use a whisk and ensure the oat flour has been well-combined and there are no lumps. Cook the sauce for 5-7 minutes on medium heat until the sauce has become creamy.
- Divide the sauce in half and pour over the spaghetti squash. Sprinkle with chives.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!