Pumpkin Spice Truffles are vegan, gluten free and sweetened with unrefined sugar. These truffles taste like pumpkin pie covered in dark chocolate!
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Truffles require no baking and all you need is 8 simple ingredients! If you don't have the time to bake an entire pumpkin pie, I highly suggest you whip up a batch of these bites. Keep Pumpkin Spice Truffles in the fridge or freezer and enjoy all week!
Ingredients in Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- gluten free oat flour
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- pure maple syrup
- pumpkin pie spice
- vegan dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Make the pumpkin filling.
- Roll the filling into bites with a small cookie scoop.
- Freeze the bites.
- Melt chocolate and coat the bites in melted dark chocolate.
- Freeze the bites one last time before enjoying.
Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Make the pumpkin filling by combining oat flour, almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl.
- Roll the filling into bites with a small cookie scoop and place them on a plate with parchment paper.
- Place the plate into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Next, melt the chocolate. Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted. Remove the bites from the freezer and coat them in the melted chocolate.
- If you would like to create fancy stripes on top of the truffles, coat them in chocolate and wait 30 seconds for the chocolate to harden. Then, dip a spoon or fork into the melted chocolate and wave the spoon or fork over the truffles in a horizontal motion.
- Place the truffles back into the freezer to harden for about 40 minutes. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments below! 🙂