First off, these Healthy Pumpkin Spice Truffles require no baking and are low in sugar. Secondly, all you need is 8 simple ingredients! Also, the inside of these truffles reminds me of pumpkin pie because the mix of pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Lastly, I keep these bites in my fridge in an air-tight container to enjoy for the week!
Ingredients used in this Recipe:
PURCHASE ALMOND FLOUR HERE.
PURCHASE PUMPKIN PUREE HERE.
OTHER TRUFFLE RECIPES TO TRY!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- ⅓ cup GF oat flour
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree Not pumpkin pie filling!
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup melted dark chocolate
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Mix oat flour, almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin puree, honey and pumpkin pie spice together. Roll into bites with a 1 tbsp scoop. Place into the freezer to harden for 20 minutes.
- While they are hardening, mix melted chocolate with olive oil. Remove the bites from the freezer and coat each in dark chocolate.
- Place back into the freezer to harden for an hour. Store in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂