First of all, you need six simple ingredients to make this Cottage Cheese Pancake Recipe! The six ingredients needed are oat flour, baking powder, cottage cheese, almond milk, an egg and a few tablespoons of coconut sugar. Simply put, they are basically oatmeal pancakes. Secondly, the secret ingredient is Hood Country Style Cottage Cheese! Why, you ask? The cottage cheese makes these pancakes fluffy and naturally higher in protein. If you are wondering what to make with cottage cheese, these easy and delicious pancakes are the answer!
Also, these pancakes are perfect to prep in advance! You can cook them, individually wrap and freeze. In the morning, pop a few in the microwave and enjoy! Who doesn't love pancakes Monday through Friday!?
Ingredients used in this Cottage Cheese Pancake Recipe:
- oat flour
- baking powder
- cottage cheese - Hood Country Style Cottage Cheese
- unsweetened almond milk
- coconut sugar
Other Breakfast Recipes to Make!
- Spinach Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp GF oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ½ cup Hood Country Style Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- Mix all ingredients together to form the pancake batter.
- Heat and grease a pan on medium. Spoon the batter onto the pan. You may make mini pancakes or a couple of larger ones. Cook one side until you see bubbles form on top. Flip the pancakes and cook on the other side until browned.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
- Note: These pancakes are perfect to prep in advance! You can cook them, individually wrap and freeze. In the morning, pop a few in the microwave, add toppings and enjoy!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Please note that this Cottage Cheese Pancake Recipe Post is sponsored by Hood®. All opinions are my own.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂