These Healthy Vegan Chocolate Truffles are the most satisfying dessert for any chocolate lover. They are super easy to make and all you need is a handful of simple ingredients!
The inside of these bites reminds me of a gooey and fudgy chocolate brownie! I can't even explain how addictive these are. I will just say it now...do yourself a favor and make a double batch.
Now that the summer is here, it's not so fun to turn on your oven. These are a perfect no bake dessert to make for a BBQ, get together or even to meal prep for the week.
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- oat flour, gluten free if necessary
- cacao powder
- maple syrup
- unsweetened full fat canned coconut milk or any non-dairy milk of choice
- vegan dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- vegan chocolate sprinkles
Helpful Kitchen Tools to Make This Recipe
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More No Bake Desserts to Make This Summer!
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles
- Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Healthy Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup oat flour, gluten free if necessary
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened full fat canned coconut milk or any non-dairy milk of choice
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- desired amount vegan chocolate sprinkles
- Start by mixing together all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl until combined - almond flour, oat flour, cacao powder, maple syrup and coconut milk.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop and roll the mixture into balls.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Coat each of the balls in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with the sprinkles.
- Place into the freezer for 30-45 minutes and enjoy!
- Store the truffles in the fridge.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
I just made this recipe now and I can confidently say they are the best I've ever had! They turned out perfectly - super fudgy and brownie-like and do not taste whatsoever like a healthy alternative! I'm still amazed at the taste - not too sweet, which I love, and just so so delicious. I used Dove chocolate for the coating instead of the chocolate chips and it turned out amazing. I'm so surprised that this recipe doesn't have all the hype! Thank you!
This comment made me so happy!! Thank you, Ava. 🙂
If I don’t have almond flour can I substitute with a different kind? Like coconut flour?
No, coconut flour has a very different texture than almond flour. It requires more liquid.
Best chocolate truffle!
Love to hear that! 🙂
Can I use hazelnut flour instead of oat?
No, they have different textures.
Unfortunatley I saw your reply late and made it with hazelnut flour. They turned like chocolate. Looooove rhe recipes thank you 😘😘💕
So glad you enjoyed! 🙂
Hi, just made ur truffle balls and I love it my cousins and I made and we love it so much!! Thank you again!!
Just wondering how many calories are the balls?
So glad you enjoyed! 🙂
I purposely do not provide nutritional information because numbers can be triggering for some. I want this to be a safe space for all. If interested, you can type the ingredients into an online calculator and find the nutritional info for any recipe. It’s also much more accurate since we probably use different brands.
Amazing! Thank you so much for this delicious recipe. I made a little different. Instead of the cacao powder I used chocolate protien powder. Delicious!!! Thanks again.