These Healthy Vegan Chocolate Truffles are the most satisfying dessert for any chocolate lover. They are super easy to make and all you need is a handful of simple ingredients!
The inside of these bites reminds me of a gooey and fudgy chocolate brownie! I can't even explain how addictive these are. I will just say it now...do yourself a favor and make a double batch.
Now that the summer is here, it's not so fun to turn on your oven. These are a perfect no bake dessert to make for a BBQ, get together or even to meal prep for the week.
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- oat flour, gluten free if necessary
- cacao powder
- maple syrup
- unsweetened full fat canned coconut milk or any non-dairy milk of choice
- vegan dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- vegan chocolate sprinkles
Helpful Kitchen Tools to Make This Recipe
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More No Bake Desserts to Make This Summer!
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles
- Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Healthy Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Start by mixing together all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl until combined - almond flour, oat flour, cacao powder, maple syrup and coconut milk.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop and roll the mixture into balls.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Coat each of the balls in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with the sprinkles.
- Place into the freezer for 30-45 minutes and enjoy!
- Store the truffles in the fridge.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂