Firstly, these Healthy Pumpkin Cookies are so easy to make! You only need one bowl to make these cookies and 8 simple ingredients. Secondly, they are soft, delicious and contain the perfect balance of pumpkin and chocolate. They are the ultimate fall inspired cookie. Lastly, they are grain-free and are extremely low in sugar. Each cookie contains less than 1 tsp of coconut sugar!
INGREDIENTS USED IN THESE HEALTHY PUMPKIN COOKIES:
- almond flour
- baking powder
- coconut sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- coconut oil
- pumpkin puree
- mini dark chocolate chips
OTHER FALL RECIPES TO MAKE!
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins – Low Sugar & Gluten-Free
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Cinnamon Carrot Loaf
Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp softened coconut oil
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling!
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, egg and chocolate chips.
- Use a 1 1/2 Tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press the top of each dough ball down with your finger tips. Bake for 9-16 min. in a 350 degree oven.
- Once cooled, store in an air-tight container on the counter for a couple of days or place into the freezer to grab and microwave whenever you want a treat!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂