These Healthy Pumpkin Cookies are gluten free and grain free. They are made using almond flour, pumpkin puree and dark chocolate chips.
Soft and delicious fall-flavored cookies made with 8 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! Also, this cookie recipe is extremely low in sugar. Each cookie contains less than 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar. WOW!
Ingredients in this Recipe
- pumpkin puree
- melted and cooled coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- almond flour
- baking powder (gluten free)
- pumpkin pie spice
- mini dark chocolate chips
I do not recommend substituting another flour in this recipe. Almond flour works the best.
How to Store the Cookies
Store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days, store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
What can I use if I don't have pumpkin pie spice?
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use a mixture of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
Kitchen Tools to Purchase to Make this Recipe
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy Fall Recipes to Make
- Whole Wheat Applesauce Pancakes
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins with Whole Wheat Flour
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Bars
Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, coconut oil, egg and coconut sugar.
- Add in the almond flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and chocolate chips.
- Use a rubber spatula to combine all ingredients until the cookie dough has formed.
- Grab a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Use a medium cookie scoop, roll the cookie dough into balls and gently press tops with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a wire cooling rack before enjoying.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂