These Healthy Pumpkin Cookies are gluten free and grain free. They are made using almond flour, pumpkin puree and dark chocolate chips.
Soft and delicious fall-flavored cookies made with 8 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! Also, this cookie recipe is extremely low in sugar. Each cookie contains less than 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar. WOW!
Ingredients in this Recipe
- pumpkin puree
- melted and cooled coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- almond flour
- baking powder (gluten free)
- pumpkin pie spice
- mini dark chocolate chips
I do not recommend substituting another flour in this recipe. Almond flour works the best.
How to Store the Cookies
Store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days, store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
What can I use if I don't have pumpkin pie spice?
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use a mixture of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
Kitchen Tools to Purchase to Make this Recipe
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy Fall Recipes to Make
- Whole Wheat Applesauce Pancakes
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins with Whole Wheat Flour
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Bars
Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, coconut oil, egg and coconut sugar.
- Add in the almond flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and chocolate chips.
- Use a rubber spatula to combine all ingredients until the cookie dough has formed.
- Grab a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Use a medium cookie scoop, roll the cookie dough into balls and gently press tops with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a wire cooling rack before enjoying.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂