Spinach Banana Blender Pancakes are made with oats, bananas, eggs and spinach. These healthy pancakes are great for toddlers, kids and adults. Plus, they are a sneaky way to get in some extra greens.
Skip the salad and make these pancakes instead. They are filled with spinach and sweetened solely with banana. No, you can't taste the spinach. The natural sweetness of the banana masks it!
They are perfect to meal prep for your entire family. You can keep them in the fridge or freezer to have on hand for those busy mornings.
The best part is... all you need is 4 ingredients and a blender!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN AWESOME BLENDER THAT WON’T BREAK THE BANK, CHECK OUT THIS ONE! IT ALSO MAKES THE CREAMIEST AND THICKEST SMOOTHIE BOWLS.
- old fashioned rolled oats - Use gluten free if necessary.
- bananas - Use spotty-brown bananas! Bananas that are green or yellow won't be sweet enough for this recipe. You will have to add in a sweetener like honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar if your bananas aren't ripe.
- eggs - I have not tried this recipe with a flax or chia egg to tell you if it works. Let us know in the comments if you tried!
- fresh spinach - I always buy baby spinach, but it doesn't really matter since it's getting blended up. I don't recommend using frozen spinach in this recipe. It will make the batter watery.
How to make Spinach Banana Blender Pancakes?
- Place ingredients into a blender.
How long are pancakes good for in the fridge?
Store pancakes in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Can you freeze pancakes for meal prep?
Yes. First, allow the pancakes to cool completely. Then, individually wrap them and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How do I reheat pancakes?
Place them into the microwave for 20-60 seconds.
Healthy topping ideas for pancakes?
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy Pancake Recipes to Make
- Gluten Free Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Kefir Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Applesauce Pancakes
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Spinach Banana Blender Pancakes
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 spotty-brown bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Heat a pan on medium and add coconut oil.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes per side. You may have to adjust the heat. If the pancakes aren’t cooking fast enough, increase the heat. If the pancakes are starting to brown too quickly, lower the heat.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.