Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes are so easy to make. These fluffy pancakes taste like pumpkin pie, but are made with 8 wholesome ingredients!
You MUST MAKE Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes this fall. Why you ask?
- There is no oil in the pancake batter because the pumpkin makes them moist and light.
- The pancakes are sweetened with just 2 tablespoons of unrefined sugar.
- Rather than using white flour to make pancakes, this recipe calls for oat flour for a fiber boost.
- They taste like pumpkin pie and make your house smell like you are baking a pumpkin pie!
If you are looking for more healthy fall recipes, try out my Harvest Quinoa Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing, Healthy Pumpkin Cookies with Almond Flour and Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Bars!
Ingredients in this recipe
- pumpkin puree - (Not pumpkin pie filling!)
- unsweetened almond milk
- vanilla extract
- pure maple syrup
- gluten free oat flour
- baking powder (gluten free)
- pumpkin pie spice
- coconut oil for greasing the pan
WHAT CAN I USE IF I DON'T HAVE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE?
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use a mixture of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, almond milk, egg, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Next, add oat flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Stir with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Heat a pan on medium and add coconut oil.
- Use a ¼ cup scoop and pour the batter onto the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes per side. You may have to adjust the heat. If the pancakes aren’t cooking fast enough, increase the heat. If the pancakes are starting to brown too quickly, lower the heat.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂