These Oat Flour Cinnamon Muffins are gluten free, sweetened with unrefined sugar and come together in just one bowl!
These muffins are super easy to make and all you need is a few ingredients. Meal prep this recipe for the week to enjoy for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert. I typically freeze the muffins individually and grab one whenever I crave it. I will simply reheat the muffin in the microwave.
Ingredients in this recipe
- mashed banana
- ground flaxseed
- olive oil
- maple syrup
- gluten free oat flour
- baking powder (gluten-free)
- instant coffee granules
- dark chocolate chips
A Note About Baking with Oat Flour
It's easy enough to make your own oat flour. Personally, I have found that using store bought oat flour works better in baking opposed to homemade oat flour. Both will work, but I have found that the store bought version is more "flour-like" and less coarse. Because of this, it yields a better texture for baked goods.
KITCHEN TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- mixing bowls
- silicone spatula set
- cookie scoops
- non-stick silicone baking cups
- food storage meal prep containers
More Oat flour Recipes to Make
- Oat Flour Banana Bread
- Oat Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy Oat Flour Chocolate Muffins
- Easy One Bowl Oat Flour Brownies
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Oat Flour Cinnamon Muffins
- Whisk together mashed banana, flaxseed, olive oil, maple syrup and an egg in a mixing bowl.
- Add in oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, instant coffee and dark chocolate chips. Mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 liners. Use a large cookie scoop and scoop the batter into each muffin liner. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and reheat in the microwave when ready to enjoy!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂