Air Fryer Egg Bites with spinach, peppers and goat cheese are low carb and keto friendly. You’ll be making this easy and tasty air fryer breakfast recipe weekly!
Move over Starbucks! These egg bites are truly the best. I'm not sure if I'll ever make egg bites in the oven again. They are so simple to make in the air fryer. All you have to do is mix together the eggs, evenly distribute in silicone molds and place them into the air fryer to cook. You can add any mix in's you would like, but the combination of spinach, peppers and goat cheese is just perfect!
Ingredients in this recipe
- chopped spinach
- diced red pepper
- crumbled goat cheese
- unsweetened almond milk
- salt & pepper
Frequently Asked Questions
Store egg bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Yes. Individually wrap egg bites in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer bag. Store the egg bites in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Simply place the egg bites into the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes.
Though I highly recommend making egg bites in the air fryer, you can easily make them in the oven. Bake the filled silicone cups in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Make
- Flaxseed and Coconut Porridge
- Hummus Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Pesto Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Healthy Oatmeal Banana Muffins
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Air Fryer Egg Bites
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup chopped spinach (use a scissor to make your life easier!)
- ⅓ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat your air fryer. If your air fryer has a preheating option you can preheat your air fryer. If you don’t have that option, you can run the machine at 300 degrees F for 2-5 minutes. Leave the machine running for about 3 minutes for smaller air fryers. Leave the machine running for about 5 minutes for larger air fryers.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack 5 eggs and add in chopped spinach, diced red pepper, crumbled goat cheese, unsweetened almond milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together.
- Grab 6 silicone cups. I like to spray them with a little avocado oil. It's not necessary, but I do it sometimes just to make sure nothing sticks.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture into each cup, filling ¾ of the way.
- Place the filled silicone cups into the air fryer. Air fry at 300 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- If you have a smaller air fryer, complete this recipe in two batches.
- Allow the egg bites to cool completely before removing them from the silicone cups.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.