First of all, these Low Sugar No Bake Brownie Bites are made with 6 ingredients – Almond flour, almond butter, honey, unsweetened almond milk, cacao powder and mini dark chocolate chips. They are the perfect bite and will be sure to satisfy a sweet craving. The best part is that you don’t even have to bake them!
Did you make these yet?
Other No Bake Treats to Try Out!
No Bake Brownie Bites
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, almond butter, honey, almond milk, cacao powder and chocolate chips.
- Roll into bites with a 1 ½ Tbsp scoop. I linked my favorite scoops down below.
- Lay each of the bites onto a sheet pan and let harden in the fridge for 1 hour before enjoying. Store in the fridge. (Feel free to ditch the bites and just enjoy the batter…)
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂