First of all, these Healthy Pumpkin Muffins are so easy to make. All you need to do is throw all of the ingredients into a bowl and bake. The muffins are so fluffy! The combination of the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice create the perfect fall flavor. I added mini white chocolate chips into the mix, but feel free to add dark chocolate or nuts instead. Get creative!
I LOVE THESE MIXING BOWLS FOR BAKING!
Check out these silicone liners I adore!
PURCHASE ALMOND FLOUR HERE.
PURCHASE PUMPKIN PUREE HERE.
OTHER MUFFINS TO TRY!
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Sweet P Molasses Crunch Muffins
- Cinnamon Espresso Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins with Yogurt
Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup GF oat flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- ⅛ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling!
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup mini white chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Line a muffin tin with 7 liners. Check out these silicone liners I adore! Use a ⅓ measuring cup and pour the batter into each muffin liner. Bake for 22-32 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Allow the muffins to cool, remove from the liners, sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice if desired and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂