First off, this Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Pie is THE BEST PIE I'VE EVER HAD! The pie basically tastes like pumpkin chocolate mousse. Secondly, it's sweetened with maple syrup and coconut sugar, opposed to traditional white sugar. Thirdly, The secret to the the chocolate flavor is cacao powder. Most importantly, the luscious texture comes from the mix of full-fat coconut milk and coconut cream. This pie will be a family favorite for the holiday season. Lastly, this pie couldn't be easier to make! Simply, mix nine ingredients together, toss into a gluten-free graham cracker crust and bake.
Add this pie to your Thanksgiving menu this year!
I cheated and used a store-bought gluten-free graham cracker crust for this recipe. Sure, you can make your own graham cracker crust, but I wanted this pie recipe to be as easy as possible. Plus, I know you're busy in the kitchen for the holidays and may not have time to make your own crust for a pie. I want this to be the EASIEST AND MOST DELICIOUS PIE you will ever make.
Don't forget to grab this whipped topping from Whole Foods!
Ingredients Used in this Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Recipe:
- pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- unsweetened full-fat canned coconut milk
- unsweetened canned coconut cream (can be found next to the canned coconut milk in the grocery store)
- maple syrup
- coconut sugar
- cacao powder
- coconut flour
- pumpkin pie spice
Other Recipes to Add to Your Holiday Menu!
- Harvest Quinoa Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- Air Fryer Delicata Squash
- Easy Brussel Sprout Quinoa Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Walnuts and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Air Fryer Veggie Tots
- Pumpkin Tahini Salad Dressing
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- 1 gluten-free graham cracker crust
- 1 cup pumpkin puree Not pumpkin pie filling!
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened full-fat canned coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened canned coconut cream
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 3 ½ tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- To make the pie filling, grab a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Combine all ingredients for the pie until smooth and creamy. Mix until incorporated. Be sure not to over mix! If you don't have a mixer, you can do this by hand.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes. Note: The pie might be slightly jiggly in the center, but it will set as it cools. Allow the pie to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, slice and enjoy!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
This pie is like chocolate mousse!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂