Healthy Pumpkin Waffles are gluten free and super easy to make! These waffles are made with oat flour, almond flour and pumpkin purée.
These fluffy waffles are the perfect cozy fall breakfast! You can even double the recipe, prep them in advance and enjoy them throughout the week. They freeze so well! To make these waffles, I used a mini waffle iron.
Ingredients in this recipe
- pumpkin purée, not pumpkin pie filling
- pure maple syrup
- avocado oil
- gluten free oat flour
- almond flour
- baking powder (gluten-free)
- pumpkin pie spice
KITCHEN TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
How do I make my waffles crispy?
If you love toaster waffles, I have a secret for you. Simply place your homemade waffle into the toaster and voila, you have a crispy toaster waffle.
Can I freeze homemade waffles?
Absolutely! Freeze the cooked waffles individually on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. This will keep the waffles from sticking together. Once the waffles are completely frozen, place them in a freezer-friendly bag.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Healthy Pumpkin Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- Whisk together pumpkin purée, maple syrup, avocado oil and an egg in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the oat flour, almond flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until combined.
- Heat and grease a waffle iron. Spoon the batter onto the iron. Cook for the recommended time based on your waffle iron. Allow the waffles to cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Once cooled, pop the waffles into the toaster to obtain the classic toaster waffle texture. Serve with your favorite toppings!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂