Firstly, these Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are the perfect warm and cozy fall inspired make-ahead breakfast. These bars contain oats, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and sweetened with a little bit of maple syrup. Simply, throw all the ingredients into a bowl, bake and slice into bars. You can keep these in the fridge to have for the week or freeze them and enjoy over time.
Ingredients used in these Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars:
- pumpkin puree
- unsweetened almond milk
- maple syrup
- ground flaxseed
- baking powder
- pumpkin pie spice
OTHER BREAKFAST RECIPES TO MAKE!
- Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars – Sweetened with Banana!
- Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Spinach Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups GF oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Grab an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Spoon the oatmeal mixture into the baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool, slice into bars and enjoy! I topped mine with fresh banana, more pumpkin pie spice and peanut butter.
- Note: You can store these in the fridge for a few days or individually wrap them and place them into the freezer. In the morning, simply, warm a bar in the microwave, add desired toppings and your breakfast is ready!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know with a comment and rating below! 🙂