This Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is made with healthier ingredients like cottage cheese, nutritional yeast and tofu cream cheese!
First off, this Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip tastes like the REAL DEAL! As a kid, I used to go to TGI Friday's with my parents and we would always order their Spinach Artichoke Dip. It came flaming hot served with chips on the side. It was a family favorite!
I wanted to create a much healthier version and I definitely succeeded! As soon as I pulled this dip out of the oven, it took me back to childhood.
To create the creamy and cheesy texture, I used cottage cheese, tofu cream cheese, parmesan cheese and nutritional yeast. I also added in some sun-dried tomatoes for a fun and delicious addition! This dip serves two. You can definitely make a larger batch for a group!
I served the dip with Kibo's Chickpea Chips. Siete Torilla Chips would also be great served with this Spinach Artichoke Dip!
Ingredients in this recipe
- 4% milk fat cottage cheese
- tofu cream cheese
- parmesan cheese
- coconut aminos
- frozen artichokes
- fresh spinach
- chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- nutritional yeast
- black pepper
Other Appetizer Recipes to Make!
- Dairy Free Chicken BBQ Nachos
- Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
- Dilly Cucumber Bites (with Smoked Salmon)
- Air Fryer Greek Chicken Meatballs
- Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- ¼ cup 4% milk fat cottage cheese
- ⅛ cup tofu cream cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- ⅛ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- ½ cup frozen artichokes
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- olive oil for greasing
- Allow the artichokes to thaw and chop them. Toss the chopped artichokes into a bowl along with all the other ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Spray an oven safe dish with olive oil and spoon the mixture into the dish. Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese, if desired and bake at 350 for 20 min.
- Enjoy while the dip is hot!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
My favorite thing is spinach and artichoke from Applebee’s 2 for 20 but this makes a run for its money!!
Success!! So happy to hear that. 🙂 - Krista <3