Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites are a fun low carb appetizer or snack. This healthy 4 ingredient recipe is gluten free, grain free and free from added sugars!
This post is sponsored by Primal Kitchen. All opinions are my own.
This is hands down my current favorite recipe! Honestly, these bites couldn't be easier to make and they are SO addictive! I used Primal Kitchen's Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce to make these pizza bites extra flavorful. Let's just say that I can never get enough garlic. If you have been here for awhile you probably know that.
To make these little bites of heaven, make sure you grab yourself a container of Primal Kitchen's Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce from www.primalkitchen.com. Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount! Also, I bet the No-Dairy Vodka Sauce would be great in this recipe.
Ingredients in this recipe
- Primal Kitchen's Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- turkey pepperoni
- olive oil (for spraying)
CAN I ADD OTHER TOPPINGS?
You absolutely can! See some topping ideas below.
- fresh basil
- fresh veggies
- Italian seasoning
HOW TO STORE Zucchini Pizza Bites
Store these bites in the refrigerator for 3-4 days in an airtight container. Simply reheat for a few minutes in the air fryer before enjoying.
More Awesome Primal Kitchen Recipes to try out
- White Bean Caprese Salad with Avocado Oil Dressing
- Healthy Chicken Burger Patties
- Dairy Free Chicken BBQ Nachos
- Lox Benedict
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Air Fryer
- 2 zucchini (medium sized)
- ¾ cup Primal Kitchen's Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup turkey pepperoni
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for spraying)
- Slice the zucchini into slices that are about ¼ inch thick.
- Lay the zucchini slices flat in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd. The zucchini should not overlap. You will need to do this in batches. Spray the slices with olive oil and cook for 3-4 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Add the marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni on top of each zucchini slice.
- Place the basket back into the air fryer and cook for 4-6 minutes at 400 degrees F or until the cheese melts.
- Repeat as many times as needed depending on the size of your air fryer. As you are making them, let them cool on a wire cooling rack.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂