Coconut Milk Strawberry Overnight Oats are super creamy and tasty. All you need is 4 ingredients to make this healthy breakfast recipe!
The secret to the creamiest overnight oats = canned coconut milk!
I use unsweetened canned light/lite coconut milk in this recipe. Some coconut milk cans say light and some say lite. It's the same thing either way.
I don't recommend using canned full-fat coconut milk. The light is creamy enough without being heavy. The full-fat might be too rich.
Is coconut milk the same as canned coconut milk?
No, typically coconut milk in the refrigerated section or in a carton is diluted with water. It's not as creamy as the canned version. Stick with canned coconut milk for this recipe.
Ingredients in this recipe
1. old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
2. unsweetened canned light/lite coconut milk
3. pure honey
4. chopped strawberries
You can find canned coconut milk in the international aisle of the grocery store.
I recommend old fashioned rolled oats. Do not use steel cut oats or instant oats.
Yes! These overnight oats are great for meal prep. They should last for about 4 days stored in an airtight container, in the refrigerator.
Chopped frozen strawberries should work fine in this recipe. You might need a little less coconut milk since the frozen strawberries will release some water.
Yes! Just swap out pure honey for pure maple syrup.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
More Healthy Overnight Oat Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats
- High Protein Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats
- Healthy Banana Bread Overnight Oats
Coconut Milk Strawberry Overnight Oats
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
- ¾ cup unsweetened canned light/lite coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons pure honey (add more or less depending on how sweet you like it)
- 2 chopped strawberries
- Add all ingredients into a small container.
- Place the lid on top of the container and ensure it's secure. Shake the mixture well.
- Put the container in the refrigerator and let it sit overnight.
- The next morning, top the oats with your desired toppings. I used more chopped strawberries and unsweetened toasted coconut flakes!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.