Tiramisu Overnight Oats are healthy, vegan and delicious! This recipe calls for ingredients such as oats, vegan yogurt, cacao powder and coffee.
I'm a huge fan of tiramisu! Naturally, I had to create an overnight oats recipe inspired by the dessert. Obviously, this doesn't taste like you're eating traditional tiramisu. BUT... It contains similar flavors and tastes super yummy!
I've seen similar recipes that create multiple layers of the mixture in a jar, but I can't be bothered to do that. I'm sure you would agree. I want you to be able to have these oats ready to go for busy mornings.
I created this recipe so you could make the oat base in advance. In the morning, just top the oats with yogurt and cacao powder. It still looks beautiful, but it's less work. That's what I'm all about!
Overview of the ingredients
old fashioned rolled oats - Use gluten free if necessary.
chia seeds - You can swap in ground flaxseed here.
pure maple syrup - You can use any liquid sweetener of choice. (Adjust depending on desired sweetness.)
unsweetened almond milk - You can use any dairy free milk of choice or dairy milk if not vegan.
vegan vanilla yogurt - Use dairy vanilla yogurt if not vegan.
cacao powder - You can also use cocoa powder.
A complete list of ingredients, amounts and instructions is located on the recipe card below.
What are Overnight Oats?
Overnight oats are oats that have been soaked in liquid with other additions overnight. They become creamy.
What kind of oats work best for overnight oats?
I recommend old fashioned rolled oats. Do not use steel cut oats or instant oats.
How long do these overnight oats last for?
They will keep for about 3 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
Tiramisu Overnight Oats
- ⅓ cup old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free if necessary
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds - You can swap in ground flaxseed here.
- ½ - 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, or liquid sweetener of choice (adjust depending on desired sweetness)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ tablespoons cold coffee
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk - You can use any dairy free milk of choice or dairy milk if not vegan.
- ¼ cup vegan vanilla yogurt - Use dairy vanilla yogurt if not vegan.
- 1 dusting cacao powder - You can also use cocoa powder.
- Add all ingredients into a small container except for the yogurt and cacao powder.
- Combine the ingredients with a spoon or put the lid on the container and shake it up.
- Put the container in the refrigerator and let it sit overnight.
- The next morning, layer the yogurt on top, dust with cacao powder and enjoy!