First off, these Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups contain delicious flavors like spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese. Simply mix 6 ingredients together and bake in muffin liners to make these egg muffin cups! These are perfect to meal prep in advance to have ready for a busy week. Lastly, store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for about 4 days.
Did you make these yet?
Check out these silicone liners I adore!
Try out these breakfast recipes!
Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ⅛ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, crack 5 eggs and add in chopped spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, almond milk and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together.
- Use 6 silicone cups. Pour ⅓ of the egg mixture into each. Bake them for 20-25 min. at 350 degrees.
- Enjoy right away or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for about 4 days.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂