Healthy Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are a delightful meal prep breakfast or snack. They are gluten free, oil free, sweetened with banana and soft baked!
First of all, these baked oatmeal bars are sweetened solely with banana, but taste like cake for breakfast. You can even top these with a drizzle of maple syrup and you got yourself an upgraded pancake!
Simply throw all the ingredients into a bowl, bake and slice into bars. You can keep these in the fridge to have for the week or freeze them and enjoy over time.
If you LOVE baked oatmeal, try out these other recipes!
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Bars
- Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal (Single Serving)
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Ingredients in this recipe
- mashed spotty-brown bananas
- unsweetened almond milk
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- ground flaxseed
- baking powder (gluten-free)
- pure vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- fresh blueberries
How to make baked oatmeal bars?
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place into a baking pan.
- Use spotty-brown bananas opposed to yellow or green. The darker in color they are, the sweeter they will be. Since all the sweetness comes from the bananas in this recipe, I recommend using VERY ripe bananas.
- If you don't have fresh berries on hand, use frozen.
- This recipe is truly amazing for meal prep. You can store these bars in the fridge for a few days or individually wrap them and place them into the freezer for up to 3 months. In the morning, simply warm a bar in the microwave, add desired toppings and your breakfast is ready!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Healthy Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Grab an 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Spoon the oatmeal mixture into the baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool, slice into bars and enjoy! I topped mine with fresh blueberries and peanut butter.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.