Firstly, these Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are the perfect healthy make-ahead breakfast. They are sweetened solely with banana, but taste like cake for breakfast. Simply, throw all the ingredients into a bowl, bake and slice into bars. You can keep these in the fridge to have for the week or freeze them and enjoy over time.
Quick, Easy & Delish!
Check out my favorite vanilla for baking HERE!
Other Breakfast Recipes to Make!
Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup mashed spotty-brown banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups GF oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ tbsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Grab an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Spoon the oatmeal mixture into the baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool, slice into bars and enjoy! I topped mine with fresh blueberries and peanut butter. Note: You can store these in the fridge for a few days or individually wrap them and place them into the freezer. In the morning, simply, warm a bar in the microwave, add desired toppings and your breakfast is ready!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know with a comment and rating below! 🙂