This 4 Ingredient Kombucha Gin Cocktail is refreshing and tasty! It's made with gin, fresh orange juice, ginger kombucha and garnished with mint leaves.
Over the past few months, I've enjoyed making my own cocktails. Experimenting with different flavor combinations is so much fun!
This is my first of many cocktail recipes to come. Let me know if you have any recipe requests in the comments below!
I wanted the first cocktail recipe I shared to be super easy. If you've never made a cocktail before, this recipe is foolproof. I promise.
The best part is that you only need 4 ingredients!
Ingredients in this Kombucha Gin Cocktail
- gin (I used Bombay Sapphire which is a London Dry gin) - I am partial to gin, but tequila would also work great in this drink.
- fresh orange juice - Do not use the store-bought stuff. Squeeze the juice from fresh oranges!
- ginger kombucha - You could also use a different flavor of kombucha, but I love the combination of orange and ginger together.
- fresh mint leaves - We are using these as a garnish, as well as an orange slice.
A complete list of ingredients, amounts and instructions is located on the recipe card below.
When I first started making cocktails, I purchased a basic cocktail shaker set from Amazon. You can grab it HERE.
You can easily make this drink without a cocktail shaker, but it makes it more fun!
What to pair this cocktail with?
- Mango Corn Salsa
- Burrata Arugula Salad
- BEST Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Mexican Cobb Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Dairy Free Chicken BBQ Nachos
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
Kombucha Gin Cocktail
- cocktail shaker set optional
- 4 ounces gin (I used Bombay Sapphire which is a London Dry gin) - I am partial to gin, but tequila would also work great in this drink.
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice (Juice from about 2 oranges) - Do not use the store-bought stuff. Squeeze the juice from fresh oranges!
- ginger kombucha - for topping the drink
- 6 large ice cubes
- fresh mint leaves and orange slices - for garnishing the drink
- Pour the gin and fresh orange juice into a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Grab two glasses filled with 3 large ice cubes each.
- Pour half of the gin orange mixture into each glass.
- Top each drink with kombucha.
- Garnish with mint leaves and orange slices. Enjoy!
- If you don't have a cocktail shaker, just mix the gin and orange juice very well.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.