Mango Corn Salsa is light, refreshing and bursting with flavor! It’s made with fresh mango, roasted corn, avocado, tomatoes and cilantro.
This will be a summer staple right here! Make it for every BBQ or family gathering. Everyone is going to love it.
Canned salsa has nothing on this homemade version! It's so worth the extra work of chopping. I'm telling you!
Ingredients in this recipe
- frozen sweet yellow corn
- avocado oil spray
- diced ripe mango
- diced avocado
- diced cherry tomatoes
- diced red onion
- chopped fresh cilantro
- chili powder
- salt and pepper
Before chopping all of the ingredients for the salsa, you must roast the corn!
How to roast frozen corn in the oven?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the frozen corn onto a baking sheet.
- Spray with avocado oil.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Use ripe mango. The sweetness is what goes so nicely with the other flavors.
Try to cut all the ingredients about the same size. It doesn't have to be perfect, but do the best you can! You want to be able to get a little of everything in each bite.
You can add black beans, fresh jalapeño or red bell pepper if you would like.
How to serve mango corn salsa?
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
TAP ON THIS PHOTO TO PIN IT FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Mango Corn Salsa
- ¾ cup frozen sweet yellow corn
- avocado oil spray
- ¾ cup diced ripe mango
- ½ cup diced avocado
- ¾ cup diced cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Toss the frozen corn onto a baking sheet. Spray with avocado oil. Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Allow the corn to cool completely as you are chopping the ingredients for the salsa.
- Try to cut all the ingredients about the same size. It doesn't have to be perfect, but do the best you can! You want to be able to get a little of everything in each bite.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the juice of one lime, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Set it to the side.
- Once you have chopped everything, grab a mixing bowl. Toss the mango, roasted corn, avocado, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro into the bowl.
- Pour the lime juice mixture over the top and gently combine.
- Serve immediately. This salsa is best served fresh, but you can store it in an airtight container, in the fridge for a day.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.