Cranberry Gin Cocktail is made with gin, cranberry, orange, lime and tonic water. This is the perfect holiday cocktail!
A little over a month ago, I made and shared my Fall Margarita and it was such a hit! I knew I had to create a cocktail for the holiday season. You're going to be enjoying this with your friends and family all season long!
I really love making cocktail recipes. If you have a cocktail recipe request, comment them below, email me or message me on social media. I'm always open to specific requests!
Why you'll love this cranberry gin cocktail:
The perfect mix of flavors - The cranberry, orange and lime work so well together. It's not too sweet and not too tart.
This cocktail is naturally sweet - The sugar comes naturally from fruit. I used a very low sugar tonic. THIS is my favorite one! There are 4 grams of sugar for the whole can and we're only using a couple of splashes.
Batch make this cocktail - The recipe yields two servings, but you can easily double or triple the recipe for a crowd.
- gin - I use Bombay Sapphire which is a London Dry gin.
- unsweetened cranberry juice - The only ingredient should be cranberry juice.
- orange - We're using the juice from approximately 1 orange. Fresh is best!
- lime - We're using the juice from approximately 1 lime. Again, fresh is best!
- tonic water - I love using low sugar tonic water.
- ice - 1 small handful for the shaker and 2 small handfuls for each glass.
- fresh cranberries and rosemary sprig - For garnish!
How to make a cranberry and gin cocktail?
A complete list of ingredients, amounts and instructions is located on the recipe card below.
First, add gin, cranberry juice, orange juice, lime juice and a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker.
Place the top on and shake well.
- Pour over a small handful of ice in a glass and finish off with a few splashes of tonic water.
- Lastly, garnish with fresh cranberries and a rosemary sprig. Cheers!
- Use fresh orange juice and lime juice for this recipe! Skip the bottled.
- Make it a mocktail - Just skip the gin!
- When I first started making cocktails, I purchased a basic cocktail shaker set from Amazon. You can grab it HERE.
- You can swap out the lime for lemon if you prefer.
- If you don't like cranberry juice, use pomegranate juice.
- If you don't enjoy gin, use tequila or vodka instead.
- You can use seltzer instead of tonic water.
Can I make a pitcher of this cranberry gin cocktail?
Yes, you can make a pitcher of this cranberry gin cocktail. If you're hosting a holiday party, go ahead and triple the recipe. On the recipe card, you will see an option to triple the recipe. The measurements will change for you automatically once you select "3x". This makes about 6 drinks.
If you're making this drink in advance, don't add the ice or tonic until serving or the drink will be watered down.
I'm also on YouTube! Check out my channel HERE!
Did you try this recipe? Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
Your 5 star ratings and wonderful comments really support my business and help other readers as well. I truly appreciate it!
Cranberry Gin Cocktail
- 1 Basic cocktail shaker
- 4 ounces gin - I use Bombay Sapphire which is a London Dry gin.
- 6 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 ounces orange juice - The juice from approximately 1 orange.
- 1 ounce lime juice - The juice from approximately 1 lime.
- 2 splashes tonic water - I love using low sugar tonic water. You can also use seltzer instead.
- 3 small handfuls ice
- 1 small handful cranberries - For garnish
- 2 rosemary sprigs - For garnish
- First, add gin, cranberry juice, orange juice, lime juice and a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Place the top on and shake well.
- Pour over a small handful of ice in a glass and finish off with a few splashes of tonic water. Lastly, garnish with fresh cranberries and a rosemary sprig. Cheers!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.