Burrata Arugula Salad is so flavorful and easy to make! This salad is like an upgraded Caprese salad with a homemade Tahini Orange Dressing.
This might be my all time favorite salad! It's beyond simple, but the flavors pair so nicely.
Plus, it's topped with burrata cheese. I mean, how could it be bad!? You can also customize this salad based on what you have on hand. I will leave some suggestions below.
Ingredients in the Salad
- baby tricolor tomatoes or cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- kalamata olives (cut in half)
- shelled roasted pistachios (chopped)
- fresh burrata cheese
- fresh basil (chopped)
How to make Tahini Orange Dressing?
Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, tahini, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, fresh orange juice and salt and pepper until combined.
- Use your favorite green if you don't like arugula.
- Switch out the pistachios for walnuts.
- You can use fresh mozzarella in place of burrata.
- Add in some freshly sliced prosciutto to this salad if you have it!
You can find burrata cheese at most major grocery stores. Whole Foods, ShopRite and Trader Joe's all sell burrata.
Burrata pairs beautifully with olive oil, fresh tomatoes and arugula.
Check out THIS article to learn more about the difference between the two cheeses.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
TAP ON THIS PHOTO TO PIN IT FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Burrata Arugula Salad
Ingredients in the Salad
- 5 cups arugula
- ¾ cup baby tricolor tomatoes or cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- ¼ cup kalamata olives (cut in half)
- ¼ cup shelled roasted pistachios (chopped)
- 8 ounces fresh burrata cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
Ingredients in the Tahini Orange Dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, make the dressing for the salad. Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, tahini, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, fresh orange juice and salt and pepper until combined. You can also use a small mason jar and shake all the ingredients together to combine. Set aside.
- It's time to assemble the salad. Place the arugula, tomatoes, olives and pistachios into a salad bowl. Add a little bit of the dressing and toss.
- Place the burrata on top of the salad. Slice it open with a knife. Season the burrata with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the salad with basil and drizzle the rest of the dressing over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!