Firstly, this Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is easy to make and absolutely delicious! This moist pumpkin loaf is made in just one bowl. Secondly, this bread is sweetened with unrefined sugar. I used maple syrup. Also, I added in some dark chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds. You can add whatever mix in’s you would like. For example, you could use some cranberries, nuts or white chocolate chips. Lastly, this simple pumpkin bread recipe is a perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
Ingredients Used in this Best Ever Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe:
- whole wheat flour
- almond flour
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking powder (gluten-free)
- pumpkin purée
- melted coconut oil
- maple syrup
- dark chocolate chips
- pumpkin seeds
Other Fall Recipes to Make!
- Pumpkin Tahini Salad Dressing
- Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
- Harvest Quinoa Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1 ¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup pumpkin purée NOT pumpkin pie filling!
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ dark chocolate chips
- ⅛ cup pumpkin seeds
- Combine all ingredients except for the pumpkin seeds in a mixing bowl until batter has formed.
- Spoon batter into a 9×5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool completely and slice. Store in an air-tight container on the counter for a couple of days or place into the freezer to grab and microwave whenever you want a treat!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂