Healthy Peach Pancakes with Oat Flour are filled with fresh peaches, cinnamon and yogurt. These pancakes are simple to make and absolutely delicious!
It's stone fruit season and these pancakes are a great way to enjoy fresh juicy peaches. Peaches go bad pretty quickly. It's unfortunate to see an almost mushy peach on your counter. It's not as unfortunate when you realize you can make some fresh peach pancakes. I'm not quite sure why peach pancakes aren't more popular because the fruit basically caramelizes in the pan. It's amazing!
After you make these pancakes, I highly recommend giving my Whole Wheat Applesauce Pancakes, Easy Healthy Banana Oat Waffles and Sweet Potato Pancakes a try!
Ingredients in Healthy Peach Pancakes
- unsweetened coconut milk
- plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- melted coconut oil
- gluten free oat flour
- baking powder (gluten free)
- ground cinnamon
- small diced peach
Substitution and Addition Ideas
- If you don't have peaches, you can use other stone fruits like nectarines or cherries.
- Add some sliced or chopped nuts of choice into the pancake batter.
- Substitute honey for pure maple syrup.
- Sprinkle ground ginger and ground cardamom for the deeper flavor.
- Add coconut whipped cream on top of these pancakes and call them peaches and cream pancakes!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Peach Pancakes with Oat Flour
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 tablepsoon melted coconut oil (plus extra for greasing the pan)
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tablespoon honey
- ¾ cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small diced peach
- Whisk together coconut milk, yogurt, coconut oil, egg, honey, oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon to form the pancake batter.
- Add in the pieces of peach and gently fold them in with a spatula.
- Heat a pan on medium and add coconut oil.
- Use a ¼ cup scoop and pour the batter onto the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes per side. You may have to adjust the heat. If the pancakes aren’t cooking fast enough, increase the heat. If the pancakes are starting to brown too quickly, lower the heat.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
Leave a Reply