First of all, these are hands down the Best Healthy Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables! I promise, once you try this recipe, you will never want to eat brussel sprouts and cauliflower any other way! The mix of nutritional yeast, parmesan cheese, spices and tahini creates a crispy crust-like texture on the vegetables. These oven roasted veggies are great to serve as a side dish with any meal! I recommend some protein ideas below for your convenience. If you are hosting Thanksgiving, you need to serve these vegetables along side your turkey!
Ingredients Used in This Healthy Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetable Recipe:
- brussel sprouts
- cauliflower florets
- parmesan cheese
- nutritional yeast
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- coconut aminos
- sun-dried tomatoes
How to Make Oven Roasted Vegetables?
To begin, mix the brussel sprouts and cauliflower with olive oil, tahini, coconut aminos, nutritional yeast, parmesan and spices in a large bowl. Then, place the vegetables on a sheet pan and cook. Lastly, serve with chopped sun-dried tomatoes. THAT'S IT!
Proteins to Pair with these Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower!
Best Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 12 oz bag of fresh trimmed brussel sprouts - I grabbed my bag at Whole Foods!
- 12 oz bag of fresh cauliflower florets - I grabbed my bag at Whole Foods!
- ⅛ cup parmesan cheese
- ⅛ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ⅛ cup tahini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ cup coconut aminos
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half. If the cauliflower florets are very large, cut them slightly smaller. Place the brussel sprouts and cauliflower into a mixing bowl. Add in all other ingredients except for the sun-dried tomatoes. Ensure the vegetables are completely coated in the spice mixture.
- Place the vegetables onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Check on the veggies every 10 minutes and flip to ensure they do not burn.
- Toss in the sun-dried tomatoes before serving!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
Delicious - the tahini & nutritional yeast make this recipe special. Next time will use less salt- came out a bit salty.
Yay! I am glad you enjoyed the veggies! You can always adjust seasonings to your preferences. 🙂 – Krista <3
I made these veggies for thanksgiving and they were delicious!! Really happy to have discovered this recipe and it will be something I make at least weekly now! Highly recommend. I’m not sure how you created this combo Krista but it’s genius. Thank you ☺️
Yay!! This comment seriously made my day! Thank you so much, Kaoibha! 🙂 – Krista <3
I make a big batch of these every week so it can last 2 or 3 days as a side dish with dinner for my husband and I. . They are so tasty and delicious! Loveee them.
Such a great side dish to prep in advance! So glad you both enjoy them 🙂 – Krista <3
Wow, loved this.
So happy to hear that! 🙂
Thank you for this amazing recipe! It’s my family’s favorite and my kids request it all the time. I love this it’s easy to make, healthy and so delicious!
Thank YOU for your kind comment, Lisa! It means so much that the whole family enjoys the recipe. 🙂