To begin, this Healthy Harvest Quinoa Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing is going to be your go-to salad this season! Secondly, this salad combines roasted sweet potato and broccoli with quinoa, pumpkin seeds, red onion and goat cheese. Thirdly, this quinoa sweet potato and broccoli salad is coated in a simple and flavorful apple cider vinegar dressing! Note, this is a great Thanksgiving recipe and meal prep recipe. You can enjoy this salad as a meal or side dish. Lastly, add some extra protein by mixing in pieces of my Air Fried Chicken!
Ingredients Used in the Harvest Quinoa Salad:
- sweet potato
- olive oil - I adore THIS olive oil sprayer!
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- red onion
- pumpkin seeds
- goat cheese
Ingredients Used in the Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing:
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- dijon mustard - I love Primal Kitchen's Dijon Mustard. Use code: FROZENBANANAS for 10% OFF
- maple syrup
- garlic powder
Other Salad Recipes to Make!
- Chickpea Tahini Salad
- Brown Rice Summer Salad
- Poached Egg Salad with Crispy Chickpeas
- Easy Vegan Pasta Salad
Harvest Quinoa Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
Ingredients for Salad:
- ⅓ cup dry quinoa (I used tricolor quinoa)
- 1 ½ cups cubed roasted sweet potato (About a medium-sized sweet potato)
- 1 ½ cups roasted broccoli florets (previously frozen) I love grabbing frozen broccoli florets from my local supermarket.
- 1 tsp olive oil (I adore THIS olive oil sprayer!)
- ¼ tsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- ⅛ cup diced red onion
- ⅛ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅛ cup crumbled goat cheese
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Cut sweet potato into cubes and place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Toss frozen broccoli onto the sheet pan as well. Spray or drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil and sprinkle everything bagel spice over the sweet potato and broccoli. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes or until sweet potato and broccoli are cooked through.
- Cook ⅓ cup dry quinoa according to directions on the package. Grab a bowl and toss together the cooked quinoa, sweet potato, broccoli, red onion, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese. You can enjoy the salad while the sweet potatoes, broccoli and quinoa are still warm or wait until they cool.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the mixture of grains and vegetables. Toss until the dressing is incorporated and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂