Air Fried Chicken
- Air Fryer
- 1 ½ lb sliced chicken breast thin
- ¾ tsp Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dried spices. Toss in the chicken breast and evenly coat it in the spice blend.
- Place half of the chicken breast into an air fryer, drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and cook at 375 degrees for 16-22 minutes until crispy.
- Place the rest of the chicken into the air fryer and cook the same way.
- I like to cook the chicken in two batches to ensure each piece comes out crispy.