First of all, this Easy Vegan Pasta Salad is extremely simple, plant-based and so delicious! This dish features cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, avocado and kalamata olives. The pasta is coated in a simple dressing made with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, lemon juice, dill and garlic powder. Lastly, serve this as a side dish or a meal!
Simple, Quick and Yummy!
CHECK OUT THE PASTA I USED HERE. ONE OF MY FAVORITES! Made with 2 ingredients – Durum Wheat Semolina and Seaweed!
OTHER DELICIOUS PASTA RECIPES TO MAKE:
Easy Vegan Pasta Salad
- 1 ½ cups dried pasta of choice
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Cook 1 ½ cups of dried pasta, drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Mix together pasta with the tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, avocado and kalamata olives.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, dried dill, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until combined. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and combine. I topped my bowl with extra avocado and dill!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know with a comment and rating below! 🙂