Creamy Vegan Pasta
- 1 ½ cups dry penne pasta of choice I used seaweed pasta (hence why it’s green)
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup roasted red pepper hummus
- ½ cup pasta water (starchy water from the boiled pasta)
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Boil the pasta you are using according to the box's instructions. To make the sauce, brown garlic in a saucepan with olive oil on medium heat until golden.
- Add roasted red pepper hummus and pasta water and mix until creamy. Toss in chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Combine the pasta and sauce. THAT’S IT!