Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters are a keto friendly and low carb dessert. All you need is 4 ingredients to make this healthy recipe!
It's no secret that I love no bake desserts. These clusters are no exception! All you need is chocolate, coconut oil, coconut flakes and chopped cashews. I added flaky sea salt because I love a sweet and salty mix, but salt is optional. Also, these bites make a wonderful holiday gift when wrapped!
Ingredients in the recipe
- sugar free dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- chopped raw cashews
- flaky sea salt - optional
An awesome part about these crunchy clusters is that they contain no added sugar! If you are looking for sugar free dark chocolate chips, I love the brand Lily's. I typically buy them from Amazon. They are keto friendly, low carb and stevia sweetened.
- You can use regular unsweetened coconut flakes instead of toasted.
- Feel free to swap out cashews for your favorite nut. Hazelnuts or almonds are two great options.
- I saw that Lily's came out with white chocolate chips. I'm sure they would be awesome in place of the dark chocolate chips.
You can store these clusters at room temperature or in the fridge.
More Healthy No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites
- No Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls (Gluten Free)
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles
- Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂 YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters (Keto)
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in an oven safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments to ensure the chocolate does not burn. (Example: Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the chocolate and then place back into the microwave.) Repeat this until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add coconut flakes and chopped cashews into a mixing bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over the top and mix until combined.
- Grab 7 non-stick silicone cupcake liners. Use a medium sized cookie scoop and scoop the chocolate mixture into each cupcake liner. Add a sprinkle of flaky sea salt if you would like.
- Place the liners into the freezer for about 1 hour to harden.
- Remove from the liners and enjoy!
- Store these clusters at room temperature or in the fridge.