5 ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Energy Bites are a healthy no bake snack. The combination of cacao and hazelnuts tastes like Nutella or a Ferrero Rocher!
My new favorite energy balls are here! You just can't go wrong with anything Nutella flavored. Am I right, or am I right? Keep these stored in your fridge to enjoy throughout the week, but I guarantee they will be gone within 3 days!
Why make these no bake balls?
- gluten free
- grain free
- refined sugar free
- SO easy to make
- require no baking
- taste like healthy Nutella or a healthy Ferrero Rocher
I like to think of myself as the No Bake Recipe Queen. After you make this recipe, check out these other awesome no bake recipes...
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- No Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls
- Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites
- Coconut Lime Energy Balls
Ingredients in this recipe
- almond flour
- cacao powder
- creamy drippy almond butter (Ensure it's nice and drippy. If it's thick and lumpy, it will not mix well.)
- pure maple syrup
- melted dark chocolate for drizzling (optional)
Do the hazelnuts have to be roasted and peeled?
Nope. We don't have time for that. Just throw them into the food processor!
Because nuts can be very expensive, I wanted to recommend purchasing them from Trader Joe's. They sell basically every type of nut and they are much cheaper than most grocery stores. I particularly love buying cashews, hazelnuts and macadamia nuts from there. You know I love nuts and they are included in A LOT of my recipes, so I thought I would mention that.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Chocolate Hazelnut Energy Bites
- Blend almond flour, cacao powder, hazelnuts, almond butter and maple syrup in a food processor.
- Use a 1 ½ tbsp scoop and roll into balls. If the mixture is too dry, add ½ tablespoon of water at a time until the texture is perfect.
- Place the bites into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bites from the fridge and enjoy. Alternatively, remove them from the fridge, drizzle some chocolate on top and place them into the freezer for 30 minutes for the chocolate to harden before eating.
- Store the bites in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5 days.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.