Air Fryer Shrimp has no breading, is made with 6 ingredients and takes minutes to make! The shrimp is a tasty protein to add to your meal.
To make this recipe, all you need to do is combine shrimp, coconut aminos, avocado oil and spices. Then, air fry.
You can add this shrimp to any dish as a lean and delicious protein. Make a shrimp rice bowl, add the shrimp to your favorite pasta, get creative with shrimp tacos, or make a refreshing shrimp salad.
Also, this Air Fryer Shrimp recipe works wonderfully for meal prep. Store the shrimp in an airtight container, in the fridge, for 1-3 days.
Ingredients in this recipe
Frequently Asked Questions
HERE is a simple video tutorial on how to easily peel and devein shrimp!
Yes. In all honesty, that's what I do most of the time.
I used a mix of coconut aminos, paprika, garlic powder and chili powder for a super flavorful combination. The seasonings create a crispy crust on the shrimp.
Shrimp take about 5-8 minutes to cook in the air fryer, depending on size.
More Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- Air Fryer Egg Bites Recipe
- Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries (with Video)
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Air Fryer Shrimp (No Breading)
- Air Fryer
- First, pat any excess moisture out of the shrimp with paper towels.
- Next, place the shrimp into a bowl and evenly coat in the coconut aminos, avocado oil and spices.
- Place the shrimp into your air fryer and cook for 5-8 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- Add this shrimp to anything you desire!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.