If you are looking for a healthy meat free protein to add into your next meal, look no further!
Air Fried Tofu
This healthy, gluten free and vegan air fried tofu is crispy on the outside, requires minimal oil and is a great addition to salads, wraps or burrito bowls!
- Air Fryer
- ½ block extra firm tofu (About 6-7 oz)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Use a paper towel to pat the tofu dry and drain the moisture. Cut tofu into ½ inch cubes.
- Sprinkle the spices and coconut aminos evenly over the tofu. Transfer the tofu into an air fryer sprayed or drizzled with ½ tsp avocado oil.
- Spray/drizzle another ½ tsp avocado oil over the top of the tofu. Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 15-20 min.
- I served mine as a burrito bowl with greens, brown rice, black beans, red onion, avocado and hot sauce!
Check out my air fryer here!
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!