If you are looking for a healthy meat free protein to add into your next meal, look no further!
Air Fried Tofu
- Air Fryer
- ½ block extra firm tofu (About 6-7 oz)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Use a paper towel to pat the tofu dry and drain the moisture. Cut tofu into ½ inch cubes.
- Sprinkle the spices and coconut aminos evenly over the tofu. Transfer the tofu into an air fryer sprayed or drizzled with 1/2 tsp avocado oil.
- Spray/drizzle another 1/2 tsp avocado oil over the top of the tofu. Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 15-20 min.
- I served mine as a burrito bowl with greens, brown rice, black beans, red onion, avocado and hot sauce!