Once you try these turkey meatballs, you will never turn back. They are super simple to make and packed with flavor. The secret ingredient is sun-dried tomatoes!
Baked Turkey Meatballs
These healthy baked turkey meatballs are so simple to make, filled with flavor and can be paired with pasta, potatoes or thrown over a bed of greens!
- 1 lb ground turkey meat
- ¼ cup rice crumbs I grab my rice crumbs at Trader Joe's. These are a great gluten-free option. Panko bread crumbs can be substituted.
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian herb mix
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together the turkey meat, rice crumbs/panko, onion, egg, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian herbs, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Ensure that the spices and condiments have been well combined with the meat. Use a 1 ½ Tablespoon scoop and form balls with the meat mixture. Place the meatballs onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Ensure they are spread apart for even cooking.
- Drizzle/spray 1 Tablespoon of olive oil over the top and bake at 385 degrees for 20-28 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!
Thank you, Krista, I am trying to loose some weight, & these sound delicious! 💕💕
Thank you! I hope you enjoy them! – Krista <3
These are so good! I’ve had them on my rotation during the pandemic/shelter in place and they’re super easy, delish and a great way to add clean protein to a meal. Thank you!
Whoop Whoop! Love to hear that. Such a versatile recipe. Thank you, Shannon. 🙂 – Krista <3
I have been doing them 5 times already and the recipe is on my fridge! That’s all I can say! :))
SUCCESS! 🙂 – Krista <3
THE BEST MEATBALLS EVER. They are so full of flavour and incredibly easy to make. I love they are made with Turkey mince for a lean source of protein! They will definitely become a regular of mine.
Thank you for your kind comment and rating, Abby! So happy to hear that you loved the meatballs. 🙂 - Krista <3
I keep coming back to this recipe - the sundried tomatoes are a game changer. I use ground up GG fiber crackers to up the fiber instead of the panko and its great too!
SO happy to hear, Shannon! Thank you for your kind comment and rating. 🙂
Still coming back to this recipe a year later. They're great to have meal prepped in the fridge to reheat and toss on salads or to add to pasta sauce in any variety you like. Keep it up Krista!
That means so much, Shannon! Thank you! 🙂