Single Serve Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal is an easy, tasty and healthy breakfast. Made with simple ingredients and no added sugar!
Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
First of all, the most popular recipes on my website are my baked oatmeal recipes. The top three are Lemon Blueberry Baked Oats, Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, and Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars.
One of my all-time favorite combinations is banana and peanut butter. It was about time that I created this recipe!
Ingredients in Single Serve Baked Oatmeal
- old fashioned rolled oats
- ground flaxseed
- unsweetened almond milk
- egg white
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- natural creamy peanut butter
Now, this baked oatmeal recipe is extra special. The secret ingredient is no added sugar caramelized bananas to go on top. All you need is to do is sauté banana slices in coconut oil and cinnamon. The bananas not only taste amazing, but they make your house smell heavenly! Thank me later...
Frequently Asked Questions
Baked oatmeal lasts up to three days in the fridge. You can easily prep this Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal recipe in advance! Reheat in the microwave before enjoying.
Sure! You can use dairy or non-dairy milk of choice.
You can substitute the peanut butter for sunflower butter!
Grab my favorite colorful ramekins on Amazon for this recipe!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal (Single Serving)
Ingredients in Baked Oatmeal
- ½ sliced spotty-brown banana - (use the other half of the banana you mashed)
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- Mix oats, flaxseed, banana, almond milk and egg white together in a bowl.
- Spray or drizzle an oven safe small ramekin with olive oil. Pour the mixture into the ramekin. Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for about 25-30 minutes or until your oatmeal is set and the top is golden.
- To make the caramelized bananas, sauté banana slices in coconut oil and cinnamon in a pan for about 2-3 minutes.
- When the baked oatmeal is cooked, top with caramelized banana slices and peanut butter. Dig in!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
Delicious! Really takes oatmeal to the next level
Whoop Whoop! 🙂 - Krista <3
Sooo yummy and satisfying!
So yummy & husband approved!! The sautéed bananas were unreal and really made the dish come together with so much flavor!! Highly recommend. I didn’t have ground flaxseed on hand so I left that out, I’m guessing it’s mainly used for the nutrients and doesn’t really effect the recipe?
Thank you, Julia! 🙂 So glad this recipe was a hit. Yes, the flaxseed shouldn't change the texture.