If you love a sweet breakfast as much as I do, this baked oatmeal is for you!
Lemon Blueberry Baked Oats
- ⅓ cup oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ mashed spotty-brown banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Mix oats, almond milk, mashed banana, chia seeds, egg white, lemon juice and blueberries together in a bowl.
- Spray or drizzle an oven safe small ramekin with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30-40 min.
- Top with 1 tsp fresh lemon zest before enjoying.
- Feel free to prep these in advance! Cover the baked oats or place them into a glass container in the fridge. Microwave day of and top with desired toppings.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.