If you love a sweet breakfast as much as I do, this baked oatmeal is for you!
Lemon Blueberry Baked Oats
- ⅓ cup oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ mashed spotty-brown banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Mix oats, almond milk, mashed banana, chia seeds, egg white, lemon juice and blueberries together in a bowl.
- Spray or drizzle an oven safe small ramekin with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30-40 min.
- Top with 1 tsp fresh lemon zest before enjoying.
- Feel free to prep these in advance! Cover the baked oats or place them into a glass container in the fridge. Microwave day of and top with desired toppings.