Firstly, this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal contains no added sugar and is high in protein! These oats contain some cauliflower for a sneaky boost of veggies. Secondly, these oats contain 7 ingredients and take less than 10 minutes to make. Simply, throw all the ingredients into a saucepan and cook until creamy. Also, you can make this oatmeal in advance, toss it into a container and enjoy the next morning either hot or cold!
Fall in a bowl!
Ingredients Used in this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe:
- frozen riced cauliflower
- unsweetened almond milk
Here are 2 brands of unflavored collagen you can purchase on Amazon!
- 1. Collagen Peptides Powder | Non-GMO Verified, Certified Paleo Friendly and Gluten Free - Unflavored (16oz Jar)
Other Breakfast Recipes to Make!
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 Ingredient Pancakes
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- ⅓ cup oats
- ¼ cup frozen riced cauliflower I grabbed a bag at Whole Foods in the freezer section.
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ spotty-brown banana The more ripe the banana, the sweeter the oatmeal.
- ⅛ cup diced apple Feel free to use your favorite type of apple!
- 1 scoop unflavored collagen
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly until creamy.
- Remove from heat and top with desired toppings. Note: You can make this oatmeal in advance, toss it into a container and enjoy the next morning either hot or cold!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂