Firstly, this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal contains no added sugar and is high in protein! These oats contain some cauliflower for a sneaky boost of veggies. Secondly, these oats contain 7 ingredients and take less than 10 minutes to make. Simply, throw all the ingredients into a saucepan and cook until creamy. Also, you can make this oatmeal in advance, toss it into a container and enjoy the next morning either hot or cold!
Fall in a bowl!
Ingredients Used in this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe:
- frozen riced cauliflower
- unsweetened almond milk
Here are 2 brands of unflavored collagen you can purchase on Amazon!
- 1. Collagen Peptides Powder | Non-GMO Verified, Certified Paleo Friendly and Gluten Free - Unflavored (16oz Jar)
Other Breakfast Recipes to Make!
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 Ingredient Pancakes
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- ⅓ cup oats
- ¼ cup frozen riced cauliflower I grabbed a bag at Whole Foods in the freezer section.
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ spotty-brown banana The more ripe the banana, the sweeter the oatmeal.
- ⅛ cup diced apple Feel free to use your favorite type of apple!
- 1 scoop unflavored collagen
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly until creamy.
- Remove from heat and top with desired toppings. Note: You can make this oatmeal in advance, toss it into a container and enjoy the next morning either hot or cold!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂