These healthy 3 Ingredient Banana Oat Pancakes are so easy to make for breakfast. All you need is a blender, oats, banana and an egg!
This recipe has a special place in my heart. It was one of the first recipes I ever created and shared with my audience.
Everyone in my family makes these pancakes! I think that's because they are great for babies, kids and adults.
Best of all, they are the perfect pancakes for busy people. You can make them and keep them in the fridge or freezer. You don't even have to think about breakfast in the morning! Pancakes are not just for the weekend.
What are banana pancakes made of?
These banana pancakes are made of oats, banana and an egg. Then, you just blend the ingredients together. If you don't have a blender, feel free to use oat flour and combine it with mashed banana and an egg. These pancakes couldn't be easier!
Great Kitchen Tools for This Recipe
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Store the pancakes in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-3 days.
Yes. Individually wrap each pancake in plastic wrap and place them into a freezer bag. Simply reheat the pancakes in the microwave.
Some of my favorite healthy pancake toppings are fruit, nuts, chia seeds, flaxseeds, unsweetened shredded coconut, nut butters, pure maple syrup and honey.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Make
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Pesto Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Chia and Flaxseed Pudding
- Air Fryer Egg Bites Recipe
- Healthy Oatmeal Banana Muffins
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂
YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
3 Ingredient Banana Oat Pancakes
- ⅓ cup old fashioned rolled oats - (gluten free if necessary)
- 1 spotty-brown banana - (Use a spotty-brown banana opposed to yellow or green. The darker in color the banana is, the sweeter the pancakes will be.)
- 1 egg
- Place all the ingredients into a blender to create the pancake batter. Blend until just combined. No need to blend like you are making a smoothie.
- Heat and grease a pan on medium. Spoon the batter into the pan. You may make mini pancakes or a couple of larger ones.
- Cook one side until you see bubbles form on top. Flip the pancakes and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- You may have to adjust the heat. If the pancakes aren’t cooking fast enough, increase the heat. If the pancakes are starting to brown too quickly, lower the heat.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.