These 5 Ingredient Crispy Air Fryer Diced Roasted Potatoes are an easy and tasty side dish! They are flavored with parmesan cheese and black pepper. You can call these Cacio e Pepe Potatoes!
If you don't know already, I love my air fryer! I can't recommend purchasing one enough. I pretty much use mine daily. These potatoes are so crispy with very minimal oil thanks to the air fryer! Okay, we know these potatoes are crispy, but let's talk about flavor. Parmesan cheese and black pepper are two of the main ingredients in this recipe. These are Cacio e Pepe Potatoes!
What does cacio e pepe mean?
Cacio e pepe translates to “cheese and pepper.” If you ever visit Rome, Italy make sure you try out their traditional cacio e pepe pasta dish. It's simple, yet so perfect.
Ingredients Used to Make Air Fryer Diced Roasted Potatoes
- russet potatoes
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- black pepper
How to make air fryer potatoes?
- dice two russet potatoes
- drizzle or spray the potatoes with olive oil
- air fry the potatoes in two batches
- coat the cooked potatoes in parmesan cheese, black pepper and salt
Are air fried potatoes healthy?
Yes! One of the reasons I am a big fan of the air fryer is because you can cook with much less oil. This ENTIRE recipe requires less than one tablespoon of olive oil! THIS olive oil spray bottle is so useful when air frying.
What’s the best air fryer?
I love THIS ONE which I purchased from Amazon, but any air fryer works!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Other Air Fryer Recipes to Make:
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Air Fryer Delicata Squash
- Air Fryer Veggie Tots
- Tofu with Sweet Garlic Sauce
- Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fried Chicken
Air Fryer Diced Roasted Potatoes
- 2 russet potatoes - (about 4 cups diced)
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Dice two russet potatoes.
- Drizzle or spray the potatoes with olive oil.
- Air fry the potatoes at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Complete this in two batches to ensure ultimate crispiness.
- Toss the cooked potatoes into a mixing bowl. Coat the the potatoes in parmesan cheese, black pepper and salt. Enjoy warm!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂