First of all, this Healthy Air Fryer Delicata Squash is an absolutely delicious fall side dish! This is the BEST way to cook delicata squash, in my opinion. All you need is 5 ingredients to make this recipe. Simply slice the squash (Also, there is no need to remove the skin!), toss into the air fryer with spices, cook and pair with your favorite sauce! I love serving these delicata squash fries with Primal Kitchen's Ketchup. It contains no added sugar! You can purchase a bottle or two HERE. USE CODE “FROZENBANANAS” AT CHECKOUT for a discount! Additionally, you can find delicata squash in basically every grocery store during this season. I bought my delicata squash at my local Whole Foods.
Note: You can also save the delicata squash seeds and place them into the air fryer to become crispy like roasted pumpkin seeds. They are great to add into salads!
If you are in the market for an air fryer, check out my air fryer here!
Ingredients Used in This Recipe:
- delicata squash
- olive oil
- garlic powder
Recipes to Pair with the Squash!
- Healthy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks (No Breading)
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Breast (Keto)
- Healthy Chicken Burger Patties
Air Fryer Delicata Squash
- Air Fryer
- 1 small delicata squash
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Cut off both ends of the squash and slice the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Slice each half into ¼-inch thick half circles.
- Place the squash into a bowl and cover in olive oil and spices. Mix to ensure the squash is evenly coated in all the spices.
- Cook the squash in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 400 degrees. I cook the squash in two batches to ensure I do not overcrowd my air fryer. The squash will also cook better this way. If you are in the market for an air fryer, check out my air fryer here!
- Remove from the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce! I love pairing these delicata squash fries with Primal Kitchen's Ketchup. You can purchase a bottle or two HERE. USE CODE “FROZENBANANAS” AT CHECKOUT for a discount!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂