Oat Flour Peanut Butter Cookies are gluten free and made with healthy ingredients. If you love chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter, this recipe is for you!
The texture of these cookies is just insane. I think this might be one of my all time favorite cookie recipes EVER. Pour a glass of milk, turn on Netflix and enjoy a batch with a loved one.
INGREDIENTS IN THIS RECIPE
- gluten free oat flour
- baking soda
- vanilla - (I used vanilla powder, but you can sub vanilla extract)
- creamy natural peanut butter
- melted coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- dark chocolate chips
- optional - flaky sea salt
What type of peanut butter is best for these cookies?
Use creamy natural peanut butter for this recipe. Please note that creamy natural peanut butter is more oily than a generic peanut butter such as SKIPPY®. Ensure the oil sitting at the top of the peanut butter jar is completely stirred and well incorporated. The cookies will not have the right texture if the oil is separated.
KITCHEN TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- mixing bowls
- silicone spatula set
- cookie scoops
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet pan
- wire cooling rack
- food storage meal prep containers
HOW TO STORE THESE COOKIES
Store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 2 days or place the cookies into the freezer for up to 3 months.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More Healthy Cookie Recipes to Make
- Chunky Monkey Cookies
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake Cookies
Oat Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oat flour, baking soda, vanilla, peanut butter, coconut oil, an egg, coconut sugar and chocolate chips until the cookie dough has formed.
- Grab a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Use a large cookie scoop (about 2 tbsp), roll the cookie dough into balls and gently press tops with the palm of your hand.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a cooling rack before enjoying. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if desired. The cookies will harden as they cool.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 2 days or place the cookies into the freezer for up to 3 months.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂