If you love the classic chunky monkey flavor, these healthy vegan cookies were made for you. Chunky Monkey Cookies – Pillowy soft, low in sugar and loaded with walnuts, banana and chocolate!
Chunky Monkey Cookies
- 1 ¼ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, coconut oil, water, banana, flaxseed and maple syrup.
- When the dough is well combined, mix in the chocolate chips. Use a 1 1/2 Tbsp scoop and drop each cookie dough ball onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for 9-16 min. in a 350 degree oven.