Lazy Girl Fried Rice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic cloves
- 5-7 frozen and thawed shrimp
- ⅓ cup cooked brown rice I buy the frozen cooked brown rice from Trader Joe's
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Heat a pan on medium. Pour in the sesame oil and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Add in shrimp and cook for 3 minutes on one side. Flip the shrimp and add in the coconut aminos.
- Toss in the frozen cauliflower and brown rice. Cook for 2-3 minutes until shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove all from pan. Scramble an egg and put the rice mixture back in. Optional: Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Remove all from pan. Scramble an egg and put the rice mixture back in.
- Optional: Sprinkle with sesame seeds.