Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken is keto friendly and low carb. The chicken has a coating made from yogurt, parmesan and almond flour.
This is one of the best chicken breast recipes ever! The chicken is perfectly crispy on the outside, but still moist and tender on the inside. Rather than breading the chicken with egg and breadcrumbs, this recipe is a little different.
First, you spread Greek yogurt over the top of the chicken. Then, you press the mixture of parmesan cheese, almond flour and spices over the top. SO much easier and less time consuming than breading each piece!
Ingredients in this recipe
- thin skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- plain Greek yogurt
- grated parmesan cheese
- almond flour
- fresh chopped rosemary
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- avocado oil spray
Frequently Asked Questions
THIS is the one I personally own and love. It's small enough to put on the kitchen counter or on top of your fridge.
Nope. No need to. The chicken will cook evenly without flipping.
Store the chicken in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
This is a perfect meal prep recipe! Simply reheat the chicken in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 3-5 minutes.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? LET ME KNOW BELOW WITH A COMMENT AND RATING! 🙂 YOUR 5 STAR RATINGS AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS REALLY SUPPORT MY BUSINESS AND HELP OTHER READERS AS WELL.
Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 4 pieces thin skinless and boneless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- avocado oil spray
- First, in a small bowl, mix together grated parmesan cheese, almond flour, fresh chopped rosemary, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Then, spread 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt over the top of each piece of chicken.
- Evenly distribute the mixture of parmesan cheese, almond flour and spices over the top of each piece of chicken. Press the mixture on top of the yogurt. Make sure the mixture sticks to the yogurt well.
- Place the chicken into the air fryer. Spray with avocado oil and cook at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes (depending on thickness) or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- You may have to cook the chicken in two batches if your air fryer cannot fit 4 pieces of chicken at once.
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.