Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan Fries are a crispy and healthy appetizer, side dish or game day recipe. The eggplant is coated in almond flour, gluten free bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
After making my Air Fryer Zucchini Fries, I decided to try the same concept with eggplant. Once I wrote down the idea to make eggplant fries, I began to brainstorm the type of sauce to pair the fries with...
Plain old air fryer eggplant fries quickly turned into air fryer eggplant parmesan fries. I added Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan then dipped the fries into marinara sauce. I used and recommend any of Primal Kitchen's Marinara Sauces. Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
Ingredients in this recipe
- eggplant cut into fries (about ½ inch thick)
- almond flour
- unsweetened almond milk
- gluten free panko bread crumbs or plain panko bread crumbs if not gluten intolerant
- grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- black pepper
- avocado oil spray - Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
- Primal Kitchen's Marinara Sauce - Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
THIS is the one I personally own and love. It's small enough to put on the kitchen counter or on top of your fridge.
Nope! The skin is nutrient-rich; don't remove it.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG!
DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More awesome air fryer recipes
- Air Fryer Bagels
- Best Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan Fries
- Air Fryer
- 1 eggplant cut into fries (about ½ inch thick)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ cups gluten free panko bread crumbs or plain panko bread crumbs if not gluten intolerant
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 sprays avocado oil spray - Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
- 1 ½ cups Primal Kitchen's Marinara Sauce - Use code "frozenbananas" at checkout for a discount!
- Set up three mixing bowls. In one bowl, add almond flour. In another bowl, crack three eggs, pour in almond milk and whisk. In the third bowl, add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Coat each stick of eggplant in the almond flour, egg mixture and then the bread crumbs. Remove eggplant one at a time and transfer into an air fryer. Do not overcrowd the air fryer with the eggplant. I normally complete this recipe in a few batches. This will depend on the size of your air fryer.
- Once the eggplant sticks are in the air fryer, spray them with a little avocado oil spray. Cook the coated eggplant in the air fryer at 400 degrees F for about 7-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂
Leave a Reply