Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten free, dairy free and sweetened with unrefined sugar. These healthy cookies are easy to make and absolutely delicious!
These are the best vegan cookies ever. There... I said it. The texture is perfect and the sweetness is on point. Plus, just take a look at that beautiful golden color. I used a larger cookie scoop to make these cookies because there is something very special about a large chewy oatmeal cookie. Do yourself a favor and make a double batch!
INGREDIENTS IN Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- melted coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- unsweetened applesauce
- unsweetened almond milk
- gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- gluten free oat flour
- ground cinnamon
- baking soda
- vegan dark chocolate chips
KITCHEN TOOLS TO PURCHASE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- mixing bowls
- silicone spatula set
- cookie scoops
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet pan
- wire cooling rack
- food storage meal prep containers
How to store oatmeal cookies
- Store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 2-3 days or place the cookies into the freezer for up to 3 months.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RE-CREATIONS ON IG! DON’T FORGET TO TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU ON MY STORY!
PIN ME FOR LATER!
More healthy cookie recipes you will love
- Oat Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
- Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- Healthy Thin Mint Cookies
Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, applesauce and almond milk until combined.
- Add in the oats, oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently flatten the tops of the dough before baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-13 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a cooling rack before enjoying.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂